Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidwigley
    replied
    Received the 1199a on 8-1303, the six question came 8-20-03, course they were answered and returned before the screen could refresh. Talked to account rep today, we have been forward to final review. I hope Ihope I Hope............Looks BETTER today than yesterday.

Be safe.............

Leave a comment:

• FFCOPEMT
    replied
    Do you have a link to this week's list?

I was told when I called FEMA that it did not make any difference when last year's grant was closed. suppossedly, each year is seperate from the other.

Leave a comment:

• stfloran81
    replied
    NCKSFIRE has last years grant been closed out yet? and if so, when?
    Thanks...We are still waiting since The July 10th 6 questions e-mail And we're not on todays list

Leave a comment:

• bilymac04
    replied
    Like you, we got our 1199A update on July 11th. I just got off the phone with a FEMA rep answering the six questions. I would think they are so busy, you really can't count on any time-line.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• NCKSFIRE
    replied
    Thanks. We received a grant last year and since the banking info was current we did not get a new 1199A.

Leave a comment:

• stfloran81
    replied
    NCKSFIRE congrats, did you get the 1199a? Was just wondering because we still haven't received it.

Leave a comment:

• FFCOPEMT
    replied
    Outstanding!

Outstanding, let me be the first to congratulate !! Hope we are next !

Leave a comment:

• NCKSFIRE
    replied
    Representative Morans Press secretary called. We got it. Radios, turnout gear, ventilation fans, foam systems. Yippee.

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    Whew! Finally!

One of my (unpaid) clients got the six questions on July 28 and finally today (8/20) got the 1199A--3 weeks and a day. I was starting to worry. Now we're relaxed again.

Hang in there!

Leave a comment:

• NCKSFIRE
    replied
    Talked with Rep from last year. FFCOPEMT was right he does not work for FEMA anymore. He said we should be notified shortly as to the answer. He said that our application had passed into the final review. I feel a little better. I'll feel a whole lot better when my state reps office calls. I hope it is tommorrow. Good luck to everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    I hope that's a company line, too. I have never heard of anyone getting the six questions but later getting turned down. The woman was probably just trying to keep the horses in the barn, so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• NCKSFIRE
    replied
    I called that number and talked to that guy. He said his title was acqusitions and contracts. He talked like Price still worked for FEMA. I hope the gal on the phone was giving the company line in saying not everyone is awarded.

Leave a comment:

• FFCOPEMT
    replied
    I started with the # at the bottom of Mr. Price's e-mail, and got some guy who has been re-assigned to that #. He gave me the # to the grants secretary, who consequently gave me the # for the caseworker for our area. She's the same gal I dealt with last year.

Leave a comment:

• stfloran81
    replied
    What number did you call?

Leave a comment:

• FFCOPEMT
    replied
    Update

Called for Tim today to make sure he had everything he needed. They told me he is no longer working there, and he was only the person who handled the correspondence relating to the "questions". They referred me to the case worker for Kansas, and she told me to 'log on to the system' because there should me an e-mail waiting on us. I looked, no e-mail. I telephoned her back, and she said the notification shows as 'going out' but she is not sure what the timeline is for delivery. I asked her what the message said, and she stated she couldn't tell me. In my arrogance I insinuated it was a notification of award, and she told me, (and I quote here) 'You may not get an award....many people will get the questions but not be awarded'. I have no idea if that is a line or is true, but we were one of the first to get questions, but still have yet to hear. Hope that's not a bad sign.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X