Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loweje
    replied
    Thanks. I thought I read that correctly....

I'd like to thank everyone in this forum. It sure helped us
    when we wrote ours this year. We wouldn't have gotten it without
    ya.

Leave a comment:

• cmjones
    replied
    Our performance period is July 1, 2003 to June 30, 2004. We were awarded in June. It must differ for everyone depending upon when they were awarded.

Yes, you cannot request money until your performance period begins and they have received your 1199a form via snail mail and have processed it.
    Last edited by cmjones; 08-09-2003, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OakLevel
    replied
    Not sure where the performance period comes from....

I found out it's 3 to 5 business days (went back and read email from fema) so I sould see it by the 11th at the latest.

Leave a comment:

• loweje
    replied
    A little question about requests

I assume I'm reading the below correctly,ie requests can't be made until the peformance period begins?

Article III - Period of Performance

The period of performance (grant period) shall be from 15-AUG-03 to 14-AUG-04.

The grant funds are available to the grantee for obligation only during the period of performance of the grant award.

Leave a comment:

• cmjones
    replied
    We were awarded in June, Requested money on July 2nd and it only took a few days. But that was early on, I bet they are backed up now and it will probably take 10 + days.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Congrats on the award.

The funds transfer will take "up to 30 days", but on average about 10 business days from what I've experienced and heard from others.

Leave a comment:

• OakLevel
    started a topic How Long to transfer funds

How Long to transfer funds

Anyone know how long it takes (when you actually request funds to be transfered) for money to show up in the bank? It's been over a week and no funds yet????

No messages saying anything is wrong either... All looks well (1199A received and verified, etc).

This was our first year applying, and we got ours in the 6th round

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X