You've been Awarded..... Sike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've been Awarded..... Sike!

I hope no one else got this message... Seems there was a glitch in they computer system that emailed award letters to departments that didn't get the grant.... anyone get this. It went out this Monday and was followed by a letter saying please disregard the award notice you just recieved. If so check the award number!!! Ours had the award number for the 2002 grant...

Oh well.
    Firefighters are Crazy!! But God bless each one of you all!!

Got same e-mail notice.....with retraction shortly following. Hey no problem, we will just keep on hoping. We all can make mistakes so we just learn from them and keep on keeping on..Still think FEMA grant program is top notch and if we don't succeed this year you can bet we will try next year....keep the hope up!!!!!!

Comment

We received the same thing. Too bad I call the Chief and 3 other people that were on the grant committee before I was emailed the disreguard letter. Oh well, still waiting for the real letter.

Stay safe!

Adam

Comment

Hope this isn't happening again!!!

Guys,

I got our 1199A this AM at 5:18 and the link also appears on the FEMA Log In Page. The Grant # on the E-mail indicates 2003 grant application. Can any of you indicate that these are all good signns?

You Guys are killing me. . .
        GB

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...