? How does the 1199A show up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? How does the 1199A show up???

I know I've seen mentioned on one of these forums, but couldn't find it again. How does the much coveted 1199A show up on your application when you check it? Is it in your mail box on the fema/usfa grant site of your application or where? Also, seems that some are getting the 1199 before the six questions, but usually you are contacted by email for the six ?'s first?
    We were in till the last round last year, just got a feeling we were #5017 out of #5016, hoping to do better this year. Thanks for any answers, and good luck on your grants too.

Be safe out there, protect yourself, your buddy, your dept. then the rest of the world.
    (should now be CharlieRFD,past,Pres.), but I've had this screen name for so long, I'm keeping it..., besides I'm Deputy Chief now.
    BE SAFE OUT THERE
    NEVER FORGET
    GOD BLESS THE 343 AND 60, MAY GOD GRANT HIS PEACE TO THEIR LOVED ONES.
    IACOJ
    F.O.O.P.

This is the thread you are looking for:

http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/sho...threadid=49774

Comment

thanks for response

thanks Chris knew I had seen it before guess I didn't go back far enough.

Good luck everyone, on your grants applic's.

Be Careful out there, protect yourself, your buddy, your dept., then the rest ot the world.
      (should now be CharlieRFD,past,Pres.), but I've had this screen name for so long, I'm keeping it..., besides I'm Deputy Chief now.
      BE SAFE OUT THERE
      NEVER FORGET
      GOD BLESS THE 343 AND 60, MAY GOD GRANT HIS PEACE TO THEIR LOVED ONES.
      IACOJ
      F.O.O.P.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...