notification question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notification question

i was wondering if by chance had any of you recieved a phone call from fema on the final questions? im not meanning email just by phone and if so what does it come up as on the caller ID, it seems like a dumb question but i had been recieving alot of calls from telemarketers and bill collectors so i been ignoring them, of course im worried now what if one of them calls was fema,,lol, well thats my fault not answering the phones but them darn telemarketers!!,lol,, but i will answer from now on, the reason being is my email changed after i did the app. and i tried to get back on the application recently to fix it and couldnt do so. although my second contact persons email is correct. but i was just wondering if the caller Id actually said FEMA or just a weird long distance telephone number,, sorry for such a dumb question but if u can help id appreciate it,, thanks chief5jmvfd

don't know about the caller ID but they first called our station, since we are vol., they left a message. The chief was going to call the next day but they called him at his home. On the application we put the fire dept number, then his home phone. So they will go down the list. I also read previously on this forum somewhere that if they didn't get you by phone, they would send you a letter in the mail. I'm not real sure, maybe someone can reply about it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X