Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another week gone and crickets........

Comment

Negative....Round 1 posted at https://www.fema.gov/grants/preparedness/firefighters. 25 awards totaling $5.6 million

Comment

Based on my reading of the page and announcement this was FY2020 money and not FY2021 money. Therefore, these are awards that were made over a period of time from de-obligated or rejected funding from the prior year.

Comment

Originally posted by cubachief502 View Post
          Based on my reading of the page and announcement this was FY2020 money and not FY2021 money. Therefore, these are awards that were made over a period of time from de-obligated or rejected funding from the prior year.
          These are FY2021 AFG awards. Confirmed by congressional notifications earlier this week. Plus one of my clients is on the list.

Comment

Noticed that the fixed the website about 45 minutes downrange of my post. I stand corrected.

Comment

While digging through some data this evening I found something rather interesting. I have two grants out of the eight that I had something to do with that indicate a SAM check on 8-2-22 and the others show 7-3-22. I don't know if this means anything, but that is the only thing I have been able to find that looks different.

Comment

Looks like there aren't any awards coming out this week. I wonder what the hold up is.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X