SCBA Fill Station Multi Department Grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBA Fill Station Multi Department Grant

Looking for suggestions on changing directions on the AFG grant and what we are seeking. We we are looking at preparing the grant for a SCBA fill station. We currently have to take our medical truck out of service for several hours to travel to station with equipment. I would like to apply for this with the goal in mind that this helps several neighboring departments. If I can get other departments involvement will that increase the chances? Also if one of the other departments will wants to apply for a AFG grant on their own for example PPE does that hurt the odds of the stand alone application?

A regional grant is favored due to multiple departments benefit from grant funding and a larger area is served. It will not hurt the odds of receiving another grant as each grant is scored on its own merits.
    Last edited by EMT6126; 10-06-2021, 11:49 AM.
    If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

As this would not be a regional grant, but it would help other departments you can't go wrong by listing those departments. Those departments would benefit from anything you get, and should be listed as such.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X