SCBA funded grants for 2020 year AFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBA funded grants for 2020 year AFG

Did the change in making obsolete, non compliant SCBA's a medium priority affect alot of departments since the packs had to be OOS to be a high priority? Has there been any word of making poor condition, obsolete, etc SCBA's a high priority again? Alot of departments cant take all the packs that are obsolete, poor condition etc, OOS to make them high priority. Anyone willing to share their funded medium priority narrative?

I doubt anyone has got a medium priority funded. I have been trying to replace our inventory of 2216 Survivair for three grant cycles. Our oldest are low hose late 80's/early 90's and our newest four packs are 2007 revision purchased in 2010. I make it to peer but the luck stops there.

Comment

hfdfiremedic32

Having served as a peer review panelist, sounds like you need some help in writing your "story" in your narrative sections. If you've made it to peer review, you've obviously checked all the right boxes, but have failed to sell your need to the panelists who are scoring your application. Just from your brief need description it sounds like a "no brainer" that you definitely are in need of replacing your SCBA's you just need ti paint a better picture. Good Luck!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X