Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFG DUNS Number DBA

Hi Everyone,
    I submitted an AFG grant for a fire department in a small community, and was provided the DUNS number to use by the town's office. When I entered it, and it pulled data into the FEMA GO system, it pulled in the "doing business as" section from the DUNS number, which our local PD had completed. So, it says "police department" in that section, and in the header in the grant. If you look at the DUNS info, it is clearly the town's. I asked them to change it, but it sounds like the person that created the DUNS number isn't able to for some reason.. it's a pain. Anyway, will this impact the potential for success of an AFG grant? Our whole town uses the same DUNS number, but I just don't like loose ends, and wanted to see if anyone knew for certain.

Thanks for your help!
    Echelonff

It won't be a problem. I've seen a little bit of everything used in that field. Some just say things like "City Hall".
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thank you! I was sweating that!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse