No announcement yet.

Peer Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the shutdown of the portal is where the bugaboo is here. As I said in my first post, I suspect they are squaring away your old projects before possibly progressing with a new one.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

We just received a request for an EHP for our cascade system request, hopefully a sign that things are moving along.

Comment

Another week with no announcements...

Comment

Try to think of it as another week closer to announcements.

Didn't we used to have a Waiting Bar of some sort for this time period between submissions and awards? Or was that closed due to Covid too?

Comment

Originally posted by JC06 View Post
            Try to think of it as another week closer to announcements.

Didn't we used to have a Waiting Bar of some sort for this time period between submissions and awards? Or was that closed due to Covid too?
            It's now open with100% capacity at https://forums.firehouse.com/forum/f...ait-at-the-bar

No mask required!
            “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
            ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I wish they would do turndowns as well. It sucks having to wait until the end to find out.

Comment

I actually received a call from peer review about a week ago wanting to verify some info in my grant. The lady said that if it had made it to her desk then it had a good chance of being funded but she couldn't guarantee anything. After verifying the information with her she said she could now sign off on it. The next day I received and email asking that I go ahead and fill out our Environmental impact study. Hoping this is positive news for us. Anyone else had something similar happen?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X