Peer Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peer Review

What are the dates for peer review this year. I assume there will be no assembly of “judges” but some sort of remote reading and scoring!!!?
    BB

Wondering the same thing..... Would love to know what kind of time frame this cycle is in at this point.

Comment

Panel review is already in progress (virtual/remote).

Comment

I'll bet that's a nightmare coordinating a virtual peer review. I wonder how many panelist's they are using. For the in-person review it was around 200.

Comment

Any updates on peer review?

Comment

Peer is complete. Jeff
            If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Safer peer will start first week in April.
              If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Any indication on when awards will likely start going out?

Comment

Anyone hear anything about tech review or awards?
                  BB

Comment

I received an email from one of the grant writing companies advertising 50% off for the FY2021 application period. Leads me to believe that they must have an indication as to when the next period will open.

Its hard to hire them to write a grant when you are still waiting to hear about existing applications.

Comment

I was told last week by a Region 2 rep that Peer Review had been completed for all types of applicants EXCEPT for the Volunteer applicants. The remainder of those applications will be finished (along with any mop up work) will be finished the week of April 19th.

Tech review has been under way for about 3 weeks now, so awards will begin to happen in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by FD70 SS View Post
                        I received an email from one of the grant writing companies advertising 50% off for the FY2021 application period. Leads me to believe that they must have an indication as to when the next period will open.

Its hard to hire them to write a grant when you are still waiting to hear about existing applications.
                        That's true, but what catches my eye about that is if they can make a profit at 50% off, they are royally screwing you at full price.
                        “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                        ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I’m hearing that the final reviews are underway and that award announcements may start the first week of May.

Comment

They was cleaning up some volunteer and a few career apps this past week. Within the next 3 weeks we should see some action. 2021 AFG is to begin end of July first of august . At least that what they are shooting for.

Comment

On the old portal you could view an 1199A and know if you saw that years application number you had a chance at an award. Any early indicators on the FEMA GO portal?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X