Blank applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank applications

Blank applications? Has anyone found a way to print one off?

The Application Checklist doc that FEMA provides has the basic questions from the application, but it’s not complete and misses some things. You can right click and print while in the application, but you won’t get all the questions that are computer generated as you respond to other questions. Also, if you do that after you complete all the sections, the large character boxes like the narrative sections will only print what shows without scrolling down. And, when you print after submission, all line breaks and spacing are gone.

Comment

LvFD301, this is what I do to get a blank application. First you have to answer Applicant type to get the pages to open, on the question with the pull downs to select from, they will not stay open to print. (Example: What kind of organization do you represent?) Now with questions like: Do you currently report to the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS)? You will be required to report to NFIRS for the entire period of the grant. Type yes and it opens a box where it can be printed. Another box will open when you answer the question: Is your department facing a new risk, expanding service to a new area, or experiencing an increased call volume? This works for me.
      If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X