FEMA GO Application Issues, help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA GO Application Issues, help needed

Hi All. This FEMA GO E-application has me concerned. Wondering if anyone can help with the following issues/questions:

1) What is the character limit for each of the narratives? I'm not seeing that on my application and don't want to go over
    2) Anyone else printing their application and finding the YES/NO buttons are not being filled out on the hard copy? Want to make sure they're showing up to the computer and the peer reviewers
    3) Which browser works best for this whole effort? I'm using Chrome and I'm wondering if that's the issue.

Thanks and good luck All!

1) The 3 narratives are 4,000 each. If you write it in Word and then copy and paste over, the system will cut off your paste at the 4,000 limit and the narrative box will stay RED until you correct your narrative. I’ve had to go back and make reductions in Word and copy/paste again.
    2) There is no way to print a truly clean copy in GO. Since you can pull back a submitted application before the deadline, I’d advise viewing the submitted application to make sure everything is there. If it’s not, you can go back, edit, and resubmit before Feb. 12.
    3) The GO Help Desk advises only Chrome or Firefox. Do not use Microsoft Edge.

Comment

thanks grits

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...