Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check your Vehicle Applications in GO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your Vehicle Applications in GO!!!

I'm a grant writer and have completed several vehicle applications in GO for the current AFG cycle. The applications were submitted by the department AORs, but now if you "View" the application in GO, the Vehicle Inventory chart that shows up after the Narratives sections is BLANK. The data for each apparatus in the current inventory - carry capacity, pump capacity, age, etc. - is missing. If you have submitted a vehicle application for this cycle, please check and see if your data is also missing. I've called the AFG Help Desk and been directed to the GO Help Desk where I had to leave a message. I'd like to know if this is a system wide problem that's happening with all vehicle applications.

I check mine. There is nothing in the boxes after submit. The portal will not let you submit however if this data is blank.

Comment

UPDATE - I talked with the GO Help Desk and was advised that it’s a caching problem with some Web browsers. Even though my data was there when I submitted, it was NOT there afterwards. I had to have the AOR release the application back for edits and enter the data again using a different browser. The old e-grants system preferred Internet Explorer, but the new GO system does not like Microsoft - use only Chrome or Firefox. It’s worth going back and re-checking all your submitted applications to make sure your data is really there - gotta love technology!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X