2020 - Dear John's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 - Dear John's

Ok, may be putting the cart before the horse. Anyone hear anything about DJ's? (Computer rejections, etc.) Our application was a shot in the dark, but we are hopeful.

As far as I know they’re still awarding applications, it’s projected to go 5 rounds this year and only three have hit with the 4th round most likely hitting tomorrow. I have one that federal share showed up on over the weekend, and had another one do the same last weekend which hit on Wednesday and had one show a federal share that hit on Friday.

Comment

I am assuming that DJ's will post after all awards are issued this go around due to COVID and the new Fema Go.

Comment

Originally posted by FF2510 View Post
        As far as I know they’re still awarding applications, it’s projected to go 5 rounds this year and only three have hit with the 4th round most likely hitting tomorrow.
        There have already been 4 Rounds issued. I am not sure where it has been confirmed only 5 rounds; that is quite unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post

There have already been 4 Rounds issued. I am not sure where it has been confirmed only 5 rounds; that is quite unlikely.
          Yes you are correct, I forgot there were two last week. And I haven’t heard confirmation on 5 yet only projections.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X