Application numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application numbers

Not sure if we can do this this year with FEMA Go, but in past years the highest number application in each category (right around closing) was posted. Like how many Operations, how many Apparatus, and how many Regional? Not sure if we can tell the number filed this year? Anyone know?
    BB

I started 11206 at 1615 and submitted it at 1659.

Comment

I submitted on Thursday 3/12, 24 hours before the original deadline: EMW-2019-FG-00165

Comment

I didn't notice, were the numbers assigned when the application was started or when the application was submitted.

Comment

We were 2019-FG-02244, also submitted on 3/12. Wonder if the grant number is generated when you start the application?
          "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

The 2019-FG-XXXXXX were generated at the time you started the application. In the past the AFG used FV for vehicle grants that is not the case this year; all of the applications (OPS & Veh) have the same set up (FG) for the grant number.

Comment

True numbers of submitted apps this year will be hard to determine as their was a lot of applications started then screwed up and did not finish. lots of apps had more than 1 started. Apps was assigned numbers once you opened it.
              If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X