Peer Review CANCELLED ***BREAKING NEWS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peer Review CANCELLED ***BREAKING NEWS***

Peer Review CANCELLED. They are trying to figure out how to do it remotely due to Corona Virus.

Has anything new come out on this topic? With the $100M in COVID funding going through AFG, they may be trying to settle the PR situation soon.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I have not heard much, other than dates. 100 million in COVID funding through AFG?

Comment

Yes, onebugle posted about it. I'm not sure how it's going to work; it sounds like it would almost have to be a reimbursement setup.
        Last edited by EastKyFF; 04-02-2020, 04:25 PM.
        “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
        ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The COVID funding for AFG is supposed to be a separate application. Think SCG.

Comment

Yes, I got sloppy with terminology. It won't be through AFG but through the FIRE Act, like SAFER, FP&S, and AFG itself.

― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anybody hear anything about peer review timeframe or how they will do it?
              BB

Comment

$100M to be Awarded through AFG for PPE Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sent this bulletin at 04/09/2020 10:35 AM EDT u s d h s f e m a assistance to firefighters grant program AFG E-MAIL ALERT | April 9, 2020 VIEW ARCHIVE The CORONOVIRUS AID, RELIEF, and ECONOMIC SECURITY (CARES) ACT ANNOUNCEMENT: The CARES Act authorizes $100M in Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) funds for the purchase of personal protective equipment and related supplies for our nation’s first responders. As fire departments provide lifesaving emergency medical response to more and more communities impacted by COVID-19, FEMA AFG is offering an additional funding opportunity for the fire service community to purchase urgently needed protective equipment and supplies. Here's what you need to know: FEMA AFG received $100M in stimulus funding under the CARES Act. Included in this stimulus is personal protective equipment (PPE) for the COVID-19 response efforts. A new AFG application period will be opening soon. Please be on the lookout for that announcement which will include additional details. Twitter @FEMAGrants Do you want the most up-to-date information on FEMA Grant programs – Follow us on Twitter @FEMAGrants AFG Home Page: www.fema.gov/firegrants AFG Regional Representatives: http://www.fema.gov/fire-grant-contact-information AFG Help Desk: E-mail: [email protected] Telephone Toll-Free: 1-866-274-0960 Powered
                ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

1. Does anyone know if peer review happened yet? If not, when is it to take place?
                  2. Do all awards have to take place by Sept 30th in this fiscal year?
                  BB

Comment

AFG Peer finished Friday, all applications have been read. COVID-19 peer started today. Jeff
                    If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X