Submitting 2019 AFG FEMA GO System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting 2019 AFG FEMA GO System

Is anyone else having trouble submitting? I have been trying to submit mine but it is telling me I need two phone numbers to submit application. I have at least two phone numbers for each POC in my application. I have a call into the help desk. Any suggestions in the mean time??

Mine says waiting AOR signature. Not sure what that means either.

Comment

Originally posted by Siskiyouchief View Post
      Mine says waiting AOR signature. Not sure what that means either.
      Everyone who has access to your department's GO account has an assigned role - grant writer, program management, financial management, AOR (authorized organization representative), etc. Only those with the role of AOR can actually submit the grant application. If you aren't an AOR on the account, then whoever is will have to login and actually submit it. Hope that helps!

Comment

If you are an AOR you need 2 phone numbers in your FEMA GO profile. Log into your FEMA GO and click on your profile (upper right). Make sure there are exactly 2 phone numbers. Save any changes and log out. Then log in again. You should be able to continue with submitting the application.

Comment

Having the same issue on multiple grants.. and when I click on update contact info there is already 2 phone number listed by when I got back to submit grant it doesn't show the phone numbers below the contact info. seems like a site glitch?? anyone else have any solutions

Comment

I had similar issues earlier this week when submitting a grant application. I followed one bugles advice and made sure that I had two phone numbers listed. Sometimes I would go back and check and it still had one phone number listed, so I took a few times before things actually updated. I also recommending logging out Of the portal entirely. Maybe even close down your Internet browser as well and restart it. It’s kind of funny like that…

Comment

Has same issue yesterday. Was able to submit today with no issue.

Comment

Once you hit the button to submit for approval, look on the Left side of the menu for the Submit Application link. I overlooked that. Then it takes you to the signature page.

Comment

Yes and you have to review and sign each one. Just completed ours! Number 62 for apparatus replacement.
                  Feels good spent a lot of time on the thing. Anyone else submitted?

Comment

I agree skojo that is the way it worked for me

Comment

I am trying to submit mine but under the GRANT REQUEST DETAILS I have a RED exclamation on some of the items but it does not explain what is wrong.

Comment

When I submitted I went and looked at the application summary. It was missing the entire budget section (other than the yearly amounts, and the entire Financial narrative) Anyone else notice this?

Comment

I noticed when checking mine AFTER submission and am concerned since the financial section is 25% of grade! Anyone know if the section is there and we just can’t see it, or is this a glitch.
                          BB

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X