Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF2510
    replied
    I found that any time you add or edit anything including the second number on the signature page it’s best to log out and start the process over again. It seems like the program gets stuck in a loop if you don’t

Leave a comment:

• jboczek
    replied
    Submitted mine yesterday for SCBA - EMW-2019-FG-00044

Leave a comment:

• onebugle
    replied
    Originally posted by peak85 View Post
    SBLGFD I am having the same issue and cannot get anyone from the Help Desk to answer, I have been on hold with them for over an hour.
    How did you fix this.
    Thx
    After you log into FEMA GO.....go to your profile. You need 2 phone numbers (no more no less). Once you update the profile log out and log back in. That should correct the issue and you can start the process of submitting.

Leave a comment:

• peak85
    replied
    SBLGFD I am having the same issue and cannot get anyone from the Help Desk to answer, I have been on hold with them for over an hour.
    How did you fix this.
    Thx

Leave a comment:

• SBLGFD
    replied
    Submitted two this morning with only minor issues - had to add second telephone numbers and the updated numbers failed to show up initially.

Leave a comment:

• jpu535
    replied
    Looks like I solved the problem. I was using Internet Explorer to log in to FEMA GO. I decided to give Google Chrome a try and all the signature lines now populate at the end of the application. So, it looks like the GO site doesn't like IE12.

Leave a comment:

• jpu535
    replied
    Addressing the original post, I'm having the same trouble, the application was submitted and shows a status of "Pending AOR Signature" the problem is I am one of two AOR's listed on the account and neither of us has received any notification on how to sign the application. Help desk says some people are having issues and others are not and they haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Leave a comment:

• Fire1416
    replied
    Also, the edit feature of a submitted grant is gone today. locks the software up and just spins, spins, spins... (better than a Peloton cycle).
    Last edited by Fire1416; 02-22-2020, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fire1416
    replied
    GO is pulling numbers from the wrong fields when you submit a grant. It picks up the total value of your equipment request and puts it into the operating budget field regardless of what you enter as your operating budget. gees....

Leave a comment:

• sta8ffbarbie
    started a topic Submitting AFG Application

Submitting AFG Application

Once you are all done entering all the information for your AFG application and you select the submit for signature, how do you sign it and submit it???

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X