Panel Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
    At least you're hearing crickets, could be worse if you had the Final Jeopardy music as an earworm...
    Aaaand just like that, we all do.

“I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
      At least you're hearing crickets, could be worse if you had the Final Jeopardy music as an earworm...
      Well played Trebek, well played!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmyth View Post

Well played Trebek, well played!
        I'll take "Anal Bum Cover" for 600.
        “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
        ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Welcome to May 2019... and the word on AFG awards is??????? From the intel shared previously, it sounds like all the scoring is now complete. Does anyone have any idea when we might start seeing 1199As or DJs coming out?

Comment

Mawe, They are probably going to follow the same road they did last year, first you will see DJ's then shortly after 1199's. you will probably see some movement between now and the next 7-10days was the word I got. Jeff
            If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Do any of our people in the know (RELIABLE sources) know if AFG peer review got finished last week? If so, any update on 1099s, notifications, or DJs. Last speculation here was something should be flowing soon.
              BB

Comment

Originally posted by BB3939 View Post
                Do any of our people in the know (RELIABLE sources) know if AFG peer review got finished last week? If so, any update on 1099s, notifications, or DJs. Last speculation here was something should be flowing soon.
                So I have it from the top dog at AFG that SAFER and AFG peer review is in fact complete. Now onward and upward!
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Thanks Kurt. I wouldn't be so anxious to hear something if our SCBA weren't nearing expiration!!! I made a computer gaff last year that kicked us out. Dummy!! This year I feel like we have a good chance at making it through peer review. I sure appreciate all your help over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by Mawe7 View Post
                    Thanks Kurt. I wouldn't be so anxious to hear something if our SCBA weren't nearing expiration!!! I made a computer gaff last year that kicked us out. Dummy!! This year I feel like we have a good chance at making it through peer review. I sure appreciate all your help over the years!
                    Your welcome!
                    Kurt Bradley
                    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader