Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrie85
    replied
    When I got a SAFER for Recruitment and Retention I asked for $3,997 for (1-SCBA Mask, 1-Gloves, 1-Pants, 1-Jacket, 1-Boots, 1-Helmet, 2-Hoods, 1-Suspenders). FEMA Knocked my requested down to $3500 and it stated "Reduced based on market research and to be in line with AFG".

I would conduct your research and ask for what you need even if it's hire than the allocation.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    $100.00 a hood? I hope it has a radio earpiece installed in it

Leave a comment:

• FireChief1130
    replied
    I received an award from Afg last year for complete bunker gear for $3,100 a set.

Leave a comment:

• EMT6126
    replied
    Originally posted by andover110 View Post
    Kick me if this has already been asked but I'm looking to finish off my grant for PPE, Head to toe. I've been talking with a couple vendors and pricing seems really high to me. I have gotten a quote as high as $4,800 with every thing. This just seems way to high to me and I don't want to be greedy. Should I go with this cost and hope for the best or do I need to drop it way down. What was the average award last year for PPE I can't seem to find anything online for this.
    Gear is generally around 2400-2600. This should get you good,compliant gear. Jeff

Leave a comment:

• FireChief1130
    replied
    I would say shop around. I contacted multiple venders, and multiple company?s that are selling the same brand gear, it?s crazy how much of a price difference company?s give you.

Leave a comment:

• fireemtp
    replied
    Pricing a vendor gave me was Turnout gear $2,300, helmet $395, boots $395, gloves $100 and hood $100.

Leave a comment:

• andover110
    started a topic PPE Grant Question

PPE Grant Question

Kick me if this has already been asked but I'm looking to finish off my grant for PPE, Head to toe. I've been talking with a couple vendors and pricing seems really high to me. I have gotten a quote as high as $4,800 with every thing. This just seems way to high to me and I don't want to be greedy. Should I go with this cost and hope for the best or do I need to drop it way down. What was the average award last year for PPE I can't seem to find anything online for this.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X