Type 1 - Urban Interface Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type 1 - Urban Interface Engine

Has anyone had any luck with asking for a Type 1 Urban Interface Engine ?
    Has anyone been funded or been close to getting awarded?

Thanks!
    Jeff

In 2010 we were awarded an AFG for a Type I/III Wildland Interface Engine. Our department is in a mountainous rural area and requires 4x4. The actual application was for a "Pumper", but it was spec'd as a Wildland Interface Engine. Since we cannot afford to have multiple single mission apparatus, our WIE met the NWCG requirements as a Type I and/or a Type III WIE.

Comment

Originally posted by AsstChief132 View Post
      In 2010 we were awarded an AFG for a Type I/III Wildland Interface Engine. Our department is in a mountainous rural area and requires 4x4. The actual application was for a "Pumper", but it was spec'd as a Wildland Interface Engine. Since we cannot afford to have multiple single mission apparatus, our WIE met the NWCG requirements as a Type I and/or a Type III WIE.
      Are Type 1 Urban Interfaces graded different than Pumpers or are they in the same category?
      Jeff

Also AsstChief132, can email you with some questions?

Comment

labrie85: I'm sorry I missed your second post. I was very busy with our AFG application. If you still have questions, email me at Asst_Chief [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X