AFG Extrication Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFG Extrication Equipment

Quick question regarding the AFG extrication equipment category. What is all included within that category? Are air bags, struts, and cribbing included? Are any higher priority over another?

rtfd2015, Cutter/Spreader are under High priority, the rest of equipment you have listed is also under high priority. A good justification and need assessment will be what you need for approval. I have gotten several clients the equipment you listed. Good Luck, Jeff
    If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

2 years ago we hit for new tools (cutter, spreader, rams, combi tool), cribbing, and struts in the same grant. Just explain how they all work together and are necessary.

Comment

Along the lines of extrication equipment, is there a provision for battery powered equipment or is it a single cost line item for a spreader, cutter, etc. We have outdated Hurst equipment are are looking to streamline (no pun intended) our rescue tools on 2 apparatus.

Comment

It is for each piece. Cutter, spreader, combi tool, ram are all each separate items and the costs are for the items. We were able to amend our application after award. The original application was for hydraulic. I was able to show cost of power units, hoses, tools, etc to be more than the quotes we got for battery. AFG allowed us to switch to battery as it would cost roughly the same and we met all of the goals of the grant program.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X