2013 Close Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Close Out

Is anyone else having issues closing out the 2013 Grant, every time i try to close it out the reports dont save.

Which reports are giving you a problem, exactly? I've done several in the past few weeks with no issue.

Comment

I was trying to close the grant out itself. The request details information part keeps telling me its incomplete.

Comment

Did you enter the item description at the bottom of the page and correct the pricing/quantities of each item?

Comment

Correct, I did that. I have closed out approx 5 grants in the past few years, just for some reason 2013 is giving me a run for my money.

Comment

I have had a client or two have similar type issues. They had to call tech support to have the problem corrected.
            Kurt Bradley
            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I have called them and Im still having the same issues. This was the first time that I didnt get it fixed.

Comment

FireChief1130 can't guarantee I can help but, if you wish to call I can take a look-see and see if together we can figure it out. Give me a call at 863-551-9598
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse