Extrication Equipment Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extrication Equipment Question

Hi All. Going after extrication equipment to replace our 20-year old inventory which won't cut and spread the new car technology high strength and ultra high strength steels and other alloys metals. Of course the new equipment would be used primarily for MVAs, as we have three busy highways and are the first in with extrication equipment to one of our auto aid neighbors.

My question is, to be high priority and make the case for FF safety, how much of my argument should be made for using this equipment for RIC, search and rescue for earthquake and structure collapse response, train derailment, etc.? Making a case for FF safety with PPE, SCBAs, wellness programs, new radios isn't tough. Making the same case with extrication equipment may smell fishy.

Thanks as always, Nicoyas Pa

You should make the agrument that the extrication tools provide versatilty. You do not have to go into detail about each one, just list them like you did above. Primary focus is auot x, so my narratives have not have not been more than 2 sentences long about the other uses.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X