SCBA Training Costs Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBA Training Costs Help Needed

I'm asking for cost reimbursement for: 1. training all my firefighters on the use of the new SCBA units. This is vendor provided training but I have to pay for the time of our guys to attend training, 2. training several of our members to perform field maintenance and flow testing, again training will be provided but I have to pay the guys. My questions:

On the grant application none of the training titles matched what I'm looking for , but operations was closest. Any thoughts?

Would marking this as "non certification" training sink my application? or is can I say local standards call for training and evaluating the performance of all members using SCBA and thus they need the training to fulfill local evaluation.

As far as NFPA standards, I know NFPA 1852 deals with training, but anyone know any others off the top of your head?
    Thanks

Larry

If you are requesting funding for specific equipment items also being requested in the application, you list the training costs for that equipment should be listed under "Additional funding."

Training requests are for specific training programs, and will be scored accordingly - not concurrent with your equipment.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X