Clear All

• Disp2030
    replied
    thanks guys will do

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
    You enter the quantities for the specific PPE you are requesting. In your situation, you would have 5 separate line items (Complete Set of Turnout Gear, Boots, Gloves, Helmets, and Hoods).

In the first details request, you can account for your total number of complete sets in the inventory and those being replaced.

In the next, you would account for the total number of boots in inventory and those being replaced, and so on.

You should not count the same equipment being replaced twice. It would seem to me it would be easier in your circumstance to just separate each piece of PPE and forget the "Complete Sets" in order to avoid confusion.
    I would agree with Sly, a little more work but much easier to understand and avoid confusion if you just list them by individual items.

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    You enter the quantities for the specific PPE you are requesting. In your situation, you would have 5 separate line items (Complete Set of Turnout Gear, Boots, Gloves, Helmets, and Hoods).

In the first details request, you can account for your total number of complete sets in the inventory and those being replaced.

In the next, you would account for the total number of boots in inventory and those being replaced, and so on.

You should not count the same equipment being replaced twice. It would seem to me it would be easier in your circumstance to just separate each piece of PPE and forget the "Complete Sets" in order to avoid confusion.

Leave a comment:

• Disp2030
    started a topic Are my numbers right?

Are my numbers right?

So I've changed by PPE grant a little this year. Instead of breaking it down by individual components i have asked for 16 full sets of PPE and an extra 8 pairs of boots, 7 pairs of gloves, 3 helmets, and 6 hoods to get all of my members into 100% compliant gear. MY question is, when filling out the current inventory vs number being replaced age chart, do I include the 16 sets of items that I already covered in the full sets of PPE in my individual counts or do I have to separate them out?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X