Grant Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Question!

When asked the question * How many of your active firefighters are trained to the level of Firefighter I (or equivalent)? (whole numbers only) and How many of your active firefighters are trained to the level of Firefighter II (or equivalent)? (whole numbers only, include all personnel who have attained Firefighter I) Do I answer 100% or do I put the actual number of ff?

Originally posted by madfirelieutenant View Post
    When asked the question * How many of your active firefighters are trained to the level of Firefighter I (or equivalent)? (whole numbers only) and How many of your active firefighters are trained to the level of Firefighter II (or equivalent)? (whole numbers only, include all personnel who have attained Firefighter I) Do I answer 100% or do I put the actual number of ff?
    You put it in as a %.

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
      You put it in as a %.
      Andy they have changed it this year, you put in the actual number of FFs not the percentage. So if you have 25 FFs that have FF1 certification or the state or Pro-board equivalent of that, then you woudl put 25. Then if there are 10 of them that have also achieved levels or equivalency to FF2 you woudl put 10 in the box.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

I just saw that change. Tricky one. I am having computer issues with this question: Are you requesting training funds in this application to bring 100% of your firefighters into compliance with NFPA 1001?

It is not even listed as a mandatory questions - but even though I answer it - it never takes the answer when I hit save. I logged in and out a few time - tried 2 different internet platforms IE and Firefox just to see - but when I hit save and continue, nothing happens. When I log back in after logging out - the section of Department Characteristics (Part 1) is still "Incomplete" - so when I go there I get this:

Please answer "Are you requesting for training funds in this application to bring 100% of your firefighters into compliance with NFPA 1001?"

It is answered - it just won't take the answer - anyone else experience anything like this? Ideas? I guess the help desk is next.

Comment

Haven't had any issues with that, and I've entered about 2 dozen apps so far. What type of application is it?

Comment

Fire Ops and Safety. So confused - just want back and changed answers or deleted answers that I could to get different errors - so if I left a mandatory field blank and hit save - the "old" error wasn't listed. Then I re-entered the info I removed and got the "old" error.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X