2014 SAFER awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 SAFER awards

Round 2 awards for SAFER are out; list is still not posted but finding notices in clients inboxes.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Just clicked ACCEPT on ours!
    Last edited by Chief-JC; 07-10-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I see they aren't to worried about helping with Retention or Recruitment for struggling volunteer departments.
      BB

Comment

Originally posted by BB3939 View Post
        I see they aren't to worried about helping with Retention or Recruitment for struggling volunteer departments.
        I have several clients with 1199a's for R&R but they usually come after the hiring grants; patience grasshopper!
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Good afternoon, I am new to all this. I applied for a recruitment and retention grant. Is it a good sign if they asked you to update your 1199a? They have also sent me a confirmation back saying it is updated.

Comment

Originally posted by fireninja366 View Post
            Good afternoon, I am new to all this. I applied for a recruitment and retention grant. Is it a good sign if they asked you to update your 1199a? They have also sent me a confirmation back saying it is updated.
            See the response I left you in the Wait and See Bar and Grill thread.
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Looks like Watertown NY city council is about to commit grant suicide by refusing their SAFER award even after the city council gave the go ahead in February to pursue it.
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

One of many I'm sure. Sounds like they had issues long before the vote to apply even happened. Sounds like they aren't showing the need for bodies to the Council since they're saying the FD is overstaffed and efficient now. Has to be some numbers somewhere that say otherwise, and this is why documentation and educating the powers that be are so important....
                Brian P. Vickers
                CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                www.helpmewithgrants.com
                www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
                  One of many I'm sure. Sounds like they had issues long before the vote to apply even happened. Sounds like they aren't showing the need for bodies to the Council since they're saying the FD is overstaffed and efficient now. Has to be some numbers somewhere that say otherwise, and this is why documentation and educating the powers that be are so important....
                  Yes I would have to agree with you on those points for sure. Oh well just means somebody else in line gets funded this year!
                  Kurt Bradley

Comment

Award list posted for today
                    Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250