X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by fireninja366 View Post
    Good afternoon, I am new to all this. I applied for a recruitment and retention grant. Is it a good sign if they asked you to update your 1199a? They have also sent me a confirmation back saying it is updated.
    Get ready to do the happy dance guy, that is about a 98% assurance that you are about to get funded for that grant. Now remember it is a good indication, but it is not official until the send you the official award letter so don't go making press statements or spouting off that you have won just yet. You are basically at the point where you can "plan the party, just don't invite the guests yet". Congratulations to you and your department.

Leave a comment:

• fireninja366
    replied
    Good afternoon, I am new to all this. I applied for a recruitment and retention grant. Is it a good sign if they asked you to update your 1199a? They have also sent me a confirmation back saying it is updated.

Leave a comment:

• CTFG
    replied
    LVFD301 Can you contact me by email? [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Well we had a round of SAFER awards today so congratulations to those of you who got the Happy Dance letter today; the list is finally posted for today. Looks like AFG recipients are going to have to wait another week as no awards were given out today for AFG. So, sorry, patience all. They will get them done.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by BB3939 View Post
    Were there any AFG or SAFER awards today? Nothing on the AFG website.
    Yes there were I had a client get his SAFER today. AFG office is not in charge of posting the award list to the website so sometimes they are behind in getting it up.

Leave a comment:

• BB3939
    replied
    Were there any AFG or SAFER awards today? Nothing on the AFG website.

Leave a comment:

• mitchkrat
    replied
    Another week, another beer to drown my sorrows!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Award round posted already for this week July 3! Found 1 1199a update yesterday, and had one award today; that's pathetic. Come on AFG get it in gear folks!!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    COEMFD592 since their does not need to be a human to release the awards ( they are all computer programmed as to when to dump out) we are probably going to see another award round this week. Now the published award list is a different story as it is dependent upon a human and since they will all be celebrating the holiday it is unlikely we woudl see that published list of award winners till Monday.I was also told to expect more updating of 1199a's this week as well. Get ready to start clicking again folks.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by COEMFD592 View Post
    So being next Friday is a "holiday" (whatever those are), we won't see any awards then either I suppose? Has there been any awards posted on a Thursday going into a holiday weekend in the past?
    I have to call program office in WDC tomorrow, I'll ask, Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• COEMFD592
    replied
    So being next Friday is a "holiday" (whatever those are), we won't see any awards then either I suppose? Has there been any awards posted on a Thursday going into a holiday weekend in the past?

Leave a comment:

• HuntPA
    replied
    I got the 1199 deposit form mailed in today for a first time award winner I wrote. So now they can award the other 2 grants I wrote for them (Ambulance and SCBA).

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Anyone seen any awards today?

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    I would ask again, if any department that gets SCBA can help, I have 3 departments locally that are still using demand valve airpacks, we really really need to get them into ANYTHING positive pressure.

We will pick up.
    I'm watching for one for you.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    I would ask again, if any department that gets SCBA can help, I have 3 departments locally that are still using demand valve airpacks, we really really need to get them into ANYTHING positive pressure.

We will pick up.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X