No announcement yet.

Welcome to the " Wait N' See" Bar and Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Mary with extra olives....Extrication Equipment and Tender Grant would be a great "congratulations, you have to pay more taxes to the government day" present. I'm sure Kurt has some mean appetizers on the menu as well so I will take the sampler. I feel though, the chances of seeing 1099a's by Valentines Day is about the same as any aforementioned CFB teams winning the National Title......Go Ducks.

Comment

Take your pick WVFD; we have a delectable choice of 5-Alarm Venison Chili, Blazing Inferno Wings, Mayday Poppers and Fire Pole Sliders.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Fire Pole sliders for me, Please. Jeff
        If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Originally posted by EMT6126 View Post
          Fire Pole sliders for me, Please. Jeff
          Coming right up, one order of reindeer sliders! How about a shot of " Winter Jack Tennessee Hard Cider"?
          Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF
            I worked an ambulance shift Saturday night and partook of someone's rather tasty elk chili. Yes, elk. It has a similar texture to beef, and as far as taste, well, once the chili is spicy enough you could use dog buttholes and still have the same flavor. That's also true of the venison summer sausage and venison jerky I have had.

I passed on the squirrel gravy at a recent church dinner.
            Check that, one order of 5-Alarm chili, coupled with a shot of "Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire".
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

We had some really nice Elk burgers while on our vacation trip to Nevada back in October.
              Friends daughter got a nice tender cow and had fresh burger for dinner one night.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
                We had some really nice Elk burgers while on our vacation trip to Nevada back in October.
                Friends daughter got a nice tender cow and had fresh burger for dinner one night.
                Elk is awesome. In my younger years while stationed in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado our freezer always held several hundred pounds of Elk and venison yearly. Don't know how my Dad could have raised 4 ravenous kids on his paltry USAF salary back in the 60s without offsetting food costs with what was shot and killed. I still crave Elk jerky all the time and have to stock up on it when I am out west or order it offline.
                Kurt Bradley

Comment

The Christmas Tree is just about complete out in back of the bar!
                  Attached Files
                  Kurt Bradley

Comment

Now this was strange. I needed to log into my most recent application to get some information, and could NOT get into it after clicking on the link to view the app. I could however check other applications, both mine and for other departments. Then all of the sudden I could access my most recent application again.

Comment

Jameson (leave the bottle) and Sierra Nevada Torpedo for me.

So, peer review around mid January, first announcements around April, then?

Comment

Originally posted by ENG5TRK View Post
                        Jameson (leave the bottle) and Sierra Nevada Torpedo for me.

So, peer review around mid January, first announcements around April, then?
                        "Jameson, neat, no glass and a mountain gut bomb, coming right up". My edjumacated guess says that time frame is gonna be pretty close.
                        Kurt Bradley

Comment

April 12th :=] just in time for the tax man

Comment

Hey wake up everyone! Bartender why did you let all of us go to sleep? Now what was it I was drinking about? Another round please and I think I see an elf up there next to the bourbon, oh my mistake that's a Gremlin. Anyone got a hose to spray this little sucker with?
                            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Egg Nog for me.

Merry Christmas all.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from Tennessee. Hope everybody has a blessed holiday season. Jeff
                                If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X