AFG Printing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFG Printing Error

To add to the list of web app errors. After completing the application (but not submitting), I printed each section to submit to Chief and Twp Board for final approval before dumping app. In the Dept. Characteristics I, the printout changed items under "Services Provided" it basically printed all of the items I didnt check ie: Community Paramedic and Maritime Operations...
    I went back to app. all entries are correct, just a printing error.
    Called Help Desk, didnt seem interested, "must be something on your end" well of course... not sure how a printer can do that, but ok.
    This error really wont be an issue unless you print it off after grant deadline and you see wrong info on the pages, or if your like me and have folks determined to find any error in Dept, it will give them the opportunity to accuse you of fraud.
    Just be prepared and make notes if the printouts are critical, screenshots of the sections of the web app help too.

Same thing happens on previous years' Request Details under FP&S. It's there somewhere, just not for us to see.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMunki View Post
      To add to the list of web app errors. After completing the application (but not submitting), I printed each section to submit to Chief and Twp Board for final approval before dumping app. In the Dept. Characteristics I, the printout changed items under "Services Provided" it basically printed all of the items I didnt check ie: Community Paramedic and Maritime Operations...
      I went back to app. all entries are correct, just a printing error.
      Called Help Desk, didnt seem interested, "must be something on your end" well of course... not sure how a printer can do that, but ok.
      This error really wont be an issue unless you print it off after grant deadline and you see wrong info on the pages, or if your like me and have folks determined to find any error in Dept, it will give them the opportunity to accuse you of fraud.
      Just be prepared and make notes if the printouts are critical, screenshots of the sections of the web app help too.
      Firemunki what web browser are you using? It does not like anything but IE6+. Sometimes Chrome and Firefox have been known to cause problems like that.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Why didn't you contact with the printers repair service?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X