Narrative question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narrative question

What section is it best to state how many mutual aid calls you run, mutual aid populations, sq miles of mutual aid served? Should this be in the project description or in the cost benefits section. I just dont want to repeat the statistics if i dont need to

Originally posted by Blazing212 View Post
    What section is it best to state how many mutual aid calls you run, mutual aid populations, sq miles of mutual aid served? Should this be in the project description or in the cost benefits section. I just dont want to repeat the statistics if i dont need to
    What I have added to all my narratives is an "INTRODUCTION" at the beginning. This is where I provide a description of the department, services provided, # of incidents, risks, etc. This also includes the mutual aid info as well; # of aggreements, square miles, population protected, # of responses etc.

I will mention in the cost benefit that the project will benefit those mutual aid departments.

It appears that for 2011 that "INTRODUCTION" will be pulled from the narrative and placed within the application along with "FINANCIAL NEED" as well.

Comment

There are also the formulas which are 'cost per person' and 'cost per use,' that should be mentioned in the Cost Benefit section. Though your cost benefit can be shown in other ways too.

Comment

Put it in the Project Description and Budget area.
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Also make sure you put down the name of the departments you have mutual aid with so it will be clear to them and not make them speculate.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X