Still waiting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting!

Still haven't heard anything-Anyone else, or have the DJ's not gone out yet!

Same here nothing yet one way or another. I am expecting the worst though.

Comment

Nothing!!!

Comment

At least Im not the only one who hasnt heard anything.
        SPFD 1800
        MABAS DIV 54

Comment

I got one for equipment that I have not heard a thing about either. At least it has a shot yet. More than I can say for my vehicle which was shot down immediately with a DJ.

Comment

Nothing here on two regional grants

Comment

DJ wording was just approved, emails will come out within the next 2 weeks.

Time for me to go duck, haven't seen more than half inch of rain since January and now major t-storms coming through. Too bad I don't have some barrels to capture it all in so I can water the lawn with it...
              Brian P. Vickers
              CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
              FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
              www.helpmewithgrants.com
              www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post

Time for me to go duck, haven't seen more than half inch of rain since January and now major t-storms coming through. Too bad I don't have some barrels to capture it all in so I can water the lawn with it...
                You mean you missed the ARRA grant for having a rain water capture system for irrigation purposes for a "greener world".LOL!
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                  You mean you missed the ARRA grant for having a rain water capture system for irrigation purposes for a "greener world".LOL!
                  That was great Kurt.

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
                    That was great Kurt.
                    Occasionally a moment of brilliance befalls even the feeble minded!
                    Kurt Bradley
                    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post

Water it then you have to cut it more often. Never understood the logic.

Comment

Have to water it or it turns dead, then the HOA gets on my tuckus and I have to pay to resod the whole thing. Got the Scott's water smart fertilizer on it so it's weathering the drought better than last year, but still a pain to keep moving the sprinkler all over the yard. Want the auto sprinklers but too many other things on the to-buy list ahead of that.
                        Brian P. Vickers
                        CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                        FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                        www.helpmewithgrants.com
                        www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

glad i am not alone still have chassis app out never made it this far in 3-4 yrs of trying for this one. would be nice to get it done and over. (brian tell them to come and water it if it bother's them so much. lol) hope all ie well and you dont get washed down stream in these storms been getting deep around us and worse in south il. )
                          Randy Meyer Chief S.T.F.P.D.

Comment

They're Here!!!

Well ... it showed up this morning...

"Dear Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program Applicant:
                            The peer review panel's scores indicate that your application was generally good and well above average.......Regrettably........ we do not have enough funding to offer you an award at this time. However, your application scored well enough that if we identify any excess funding ..... we may be able to fund your request."

Just make a couple changes and resubmit!

Comment

it is about time

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...