Looking for help regarding Requisition Grants for Ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help regarding Requisition Grants for Ambulance

This is a first for me so bear with me. I have been put in charge of reseach for a grant to get an ambulance. Does anyone have any experience in this area? Looking for Ambulance requisition grants, and any associated equipment we might be able to request in the process. Thanks.

im interested as well. getting a committee together to replace ours. would like info as well. let me know what you find out brandon?

Comment

AFG and USDA Rural Development are the 2 main ones that would have enough funding to get an ambulance funded in one shot. USDA is a loan with a grant perk, every state has a $50k cap on grant funds regardless of what percentage level you qualify at. Both of those will also fund equipment, capital stuff though not disposables.

Depending on where you're at private foundations are possible but most of the time when it comes to public safety they rarely break into the 5 figure award mark. Usually that's where we go to chase equipment since it's lower cost overall and looks like it's a bigger improvement to the organization. Privates are more into the ROI on a grant than most federal and state programs.
      Brian P. Vickers
      CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
      FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
      www.helpmewithgrants.com
      www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse