Tanker grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanker grant

New to writing grants and starting to work on the 2011 AFG grant and Looking for a narrative that someone would be willing to share for a Tanker. If anyone has one they will share please e-mail me at [email protected]

Would also appreciate a copy of a successful narrative for a tanker, if anyone would care to share. Can email to [email protected] Thank you in advance!

Comment

Tanker Narrative

I too would also appreciate it if anyone with a successful Tanker narrative could send it to me at [email protected].

Comment

Copies of Tanker grant narrative sent to everyone listed.
        Last edited by [email protected]; 05-04-2011, 02:14 AM. Reason: SP

Comment

Thankyou chief

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Copies of Tanker grant narrative sent to everyone listed.
            Hey Chief any chance you have 1 more copy left in the copier? lol. I am also looking for a tanker/tender grant. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by bfdcar010 View Post
              Hey Chief any chance you have 1 more copy left in the copier? lol. I am also looking for a tanker/tender grant. Any help would be much appreciated.
              Oops too quick on the send button. My contact is: [email protected]. Thx.

Comment

I would like to also have a copy of the Narrative. Thanks a lot!! [email protected]

Comment

Hello chief,
                  Any chance you could send me a copy of your tanker narrative also?
                  This will be the first grant request I have written and could use any help or advice.
                  We are looking to replace our 1964 water tender (converted construction tanker).
                  Thank you,
                  [email protected]

Comment

Just a word of caution to all of you asking for narratives samples; especially you first time newbies to this. The applciation and particulalry the narrative format has had significant changes this year. The older format will not work, so you had better get yourselves very familiar with the changes that ocurred for this year before you put pen to paper or you will be in for a real surprise and lost when you go to enter it online.
                    Kurt Bradley
                    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                      Just a word of caution to all of you asking for narratives samples; especially you first time newbies to this. The applciation and particulalry the narrative format has had significant changes this year. The older format will not work, so you had better get yourselves very familiar with the changes that ocurred for this year before you put pen to paper or you will be in for a real surprise and lost when you go to enter it online.
                      Thanks for the heads up Kurt.
                      I've looked at the 2011 presentation and see there are major differences between 2011 and previous years.
                      This will be my first year applying for a AFG grant however I have experience writing project proposals for a Fortune 500 company.
                      I am a project manager for the facility where I work.
                      Good luck to everyone applying this year.
                      As a side note, if your department is a volunteer and in need of equipment, pleased drop me an email.
                      We are small but we are welling to share or donate any spares we have to those who need it.
                      Best regards,
                      Mike

Comment

Tanker/Pumper

Anyone know what the averge award $$ for a pumper/tanker is? or what they allow for?

Comment

If anyone has a successful narrative for a tanker they would like to share I would appreciate it to make sure I covered as many topics and angles as possible.

[email protected]

Thanks!!
                          Jeremy (bigj164019) - FireFighter-I/Paramedic
                          Fraternal Order of Paramedics Society
                          Member Firehouse.com I.A.C.O.J. EMS Bureau

"Live for today, because yesterdays are over, and tomorrows may never come"!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X