SAFER Statistics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFER Statistics?

Anyone have stats for the SAFER like they do for AFG?

Just curious how much $$ is left and/or how many rounds.

Just hoping and wishing!!

Originally posted by FFJHAWK View Post
    Anyone have stats for the SAFER like they do for AFG?

Just curious how much $$ is left and/or how many rounds.

Just hoping and wishing!!
    To date about $202 million of the $420 million allocation has been awarded after 17 rounds. The issue with providing any reliable statistics for SAFER is that the awards are not predictable. The issue; as soon as some are awarded they are refused by the localitities as they cannot afford them. This is never reflected in the posted awards. Some of the funds just go through a revolving door to the point the funds awarded exceed the appropriated amount.

Best case scenario you are looking at a minimum of 17 more rounds, probably more.

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
      To date about $202 million of the $420 million allocation has been awarded after 17 rounds. The issue with providing any reliable statistics for SAFER is that the awards are not predictable. The issue; as soon as some are awarded they are refused by the localitities as they cannot afford them. This is never reflected in the posted awards. Some of the funds just go through a revolving door to the point the funds awarded exceed the appropriated amount.

Best case scenario you are looking at a minimum of 17 more rounds, probably more.

Thanks!! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Good news for me and my FD. I like our chances of getting funded!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X