2010 AFG Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 AFG Tutorial

I was looking for the 2010 AFG tutorial on the new fema.gov/firegrants website but couldn't find it.

Does anybody know where it sits these days?

That's a good question and I will contact program branch chief to inquire and post later when I get a response. My guess at this point may be that since the new PG and application process is changing, that they took the old tutorial off since it will no longer be relevant.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

The program guidance can be found by clicking on the AFG logo, then on the left hand colum click again on AFG Grants, then on the documents tab. The same for the tutorial except click on the rules and tool tab in the left hand colum where you'll see the Grants Management Tutorial.

Comment

chief14oc, he is looking for the old 2010 AFG application tutorial which is in fact not there.What you are citing is the Grants Management tutorial which , as you stated is still available.
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
          chief14oc, he is looking for the old 2010 AFG application tutorial which is in fact not there.What you are citing is the Grants Management tutorial which , as you stated is still available.
          Gotcha! Sorry my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by chief14oc View Post
            Gotcha! Sorry my bad.
            No worries there mate and no apology needed. Happens to me all the time when I read to quickly instead of following my own advice and reading comprehensively. I even have a name for it " senior moment". God I hate growing old!
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

That's a good question and I will contact program branch chief to inquire and post later when I get a response. My guess at this point may be that since the new PG and application process is changing, that they took the old tutorial off since it will no longer be relevant.
              Kurt,

Thanks for following up on trying to find the old tutorial. When departments approach me for help, I always suggest they get familiar with the program by reading the guidance and watching the tutorial. When I tried to point someone in that direction last night, I realized it had been removed.

Let us know what you find.

Thanks again
              -dave

Comment

Talked to AFG and the old 2010 tutorial is not on the website currently. They are converting it to an all text format and then will re-post it to the website soon.
                Kurt Bradley

Comment

Talked to AFG and the old 2010 tutorial is not on the website currently. They are converting it to an all text format and then will re-post it to the website soon.
                  Excellent...thanks for the follow-up.

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by davepa View Post
                    Excellent...thanks for the follow-up.

-dave
                    Absolutely,

Mega thanks.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250