X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penman
    replied
    Originally posted by mcunning View Post
    I am keeping my fingers crossed. No rejection notice. Nothing positive either.
    Is there still hope?
    Hope is called next year.
    Ed

Leave a comment:

• mcunning
    replied
    I am keeping my fingers crossed. No rejection notice. Nothing positive either.
    Is there still hope?

Leave a comment:

• Troyboy67
    replied
    Don't you think maybe it is time to put out the rejection notices and put us out of our misery waiting for a call that will never come?

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er View Post
    Oh yeah, that place was nuts. They built a flagship Bass Pro Shops on the south side of Houston, biggest one I've seen and complete with seafood restaurant attached. Kind of place that could get a guy in big trouble in a very short time period...
    That is of course unless you have a wife that is crafty enough to remove your credit cards from your wallet the night before you head out to the mall. Darn, foiled again. Guess she learned her lesson when I did the JD Distillery tour.LOL!

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Oh yeah, that place was nuts. They built a flagship Bass Pro Shops on the south side of Houston, biggest one I've seen and complete with seafood restaurant attached. Kind of place that could get a guy in big trouble in a very short time period...

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by BC79er View Post
    They took the bar. The whole $(&#& bar!! Speaking of, 99 cent draft happy hour at the Mexican Restaurant down the street. Complete with a huge playset for the kids. If anyone needs lessons in how to market to the proper customer sect, this is the place to check out...
    And I thought that Outdoor World/Bass Pro shop anchoring a "factory outlet shopping mall" was marketing genius. You remember that one in Orlando there on I-Drive don't you bc79er?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    They took the bar. The whole $(&#& bar!! Speaking of, 99 cent draft happy hour at the Mexican Restaurant down the street. Complete with a huge playset for the kids. If anyone needs lessons in how to market to the proper customer sect, this is the place to check out...

Leave a comment:

• jam24u
    replied
    Originally posted by JAM1096 View Post
    Over? Nothing is over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Wow! Voted greatest comedy movie of all time.

I recognized it immediately.

Of course.... I'm a Volly.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by dfd701 View Post
    Kurt I am not that old but I do remember this being our first out engine. It’s a 1947 Chevy 500 GPM B.A. pump with a 300 gallon tank powered by a 292 six cylinder. We still have the truck but it is retired for the slightly newer models that have all the fancy lights and other toys.
    Wasn't a statement of age dfd701; Lord knows at 58 I am surprised I can remember going to see it either. Wasn't sure if the Animal House film would have been in that body of film art that would have drawn you in. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by chief14oc View Post
    Kurt...it was John Belushi
    Jim, John well heck; at least I still have enough functioning brain cells to remember it was a Belushi in Animal House. Just had to go and remind me that I have had another senior moment, didn't ya? Now you will have to excuse me the"Dean's wife" is waiting upstairs and my grandchildren and I must finish this " Food Fight"! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• dfd701
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    AH you might be a little out of his genre there JAM, of course I still remember Jim Belushi's famous rallying speech! Ramming Speed!!!!
    Kurt I am not that old but I do remember this being our first out engine. It’s a 1947 Chevy 500 GPM B.A. pump with a 300 gallon tank powered by a 292 six cylinder. We still have the truck but it is retired for the slightly newer models that have all the fancy lights and other toys.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chief14oc
    replied
    Kurt...it was John Belushi

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by JAM1096 View Post
    Haven't you ever seen Animal House? Sheesh! We need some culture in these forums!
    AH you might be a little out of his genre there JAM, of course I still remember Jim Belushi's famous rallying speech! Ramming Speed!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JAM1096
    replied
    Haven't you ever seen Animal House? Sheesh! We need some culture in these forums!

Leave a comment:

• dfd701
    replied
    Don’t sweat it JAM1096. He who doesn’t make mistakes is not doing anything.
    dfd701

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X