Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktb9780
    replied
    Previous 1199a award numbers being pulled!

AFG must be getting close to sending DJs; I have had 2 clients this weekend find that their previous 2010 AFG 1199a award number posted to an old grant are now missing. Bummer!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by rands1 View Post
    Are you sure? Way things are going AFG might get cut. We all need to make sure that our voices are heard to keep this program.
    There is always a pessimist in the crowd, eh? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• rands1
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Yeah, well there is always next year.
    Are you sure? Way things are going AFG might get cut. We all need to make sure that our voices are heard to keep this program.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by lfdmichael View Post
    Anyone else got a denial letter date date to throw in the ring. Sorry Kurt, try again next year

Yeah, well there is always next year.

Leave a comment:

• lfdmichael
    replied
    2% left

Anyone else got a denial letter date date to throw in the ring. Sorry Kurt, try again next year

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by lfdmichael View Post
    DJ's??? I guess I'll get it started Kurt. 4-15-11
    Shouldn't you be busy writing instead of fooling around here all day. Don't make me call your boss!
    I'll take Friday 4/8/11. Oh, and BTW my day starts at 0400hrs,I think best and write best when the phone is not ringing in my ear all day. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• lfdmichael
    replied
    April 15th

DJ's??? I guess I'll get it started Kurt. 4-15-11
    Shouldn't you be busy writing instead of fooling around here all day. Don't make me call your boss!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Did anyone start a pool as to when they thought the final DJ notices would be released yet?

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by 2009steve009steve View Post
    Hey Kurt,

Still haven't heard anyhting. Recieved my 1199a update and 10 questions about 2 months ago. What are your thoughts, grant or DJ? Thanks for any thoughts.
    Your probably still going to get funded. Keep your fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• onebugle
    replied
    Originally posted by 2009steve009steve View Post
    Hey Kurt,

Still haven't heard anyhting. Recieved my 1199a update and 10 questions about 2 months ago. What are your thoughts, grant or DJ? Thanks for any thoughts.
    Round 19 will be announced on Friday. Maybe that will be the day for you.

Leave a comment:

• 2009steve009steve
    replied
    Hey Kurt,

Leave a comment:

• admpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by jam24u View Post
    When you hear other here say, take a grant writing class, we are not doing it to promote a grant writer. We say it because that seems to be the one constant with grants getting awarded. Then get your department to send you to continuous training every year.

I'm still fuming over this.....grrr!
    Go to the waiting room and buy a round and have yourself a double.

Leave a comment:

• jam24u
    replied
    Originally posted by greenham View Post
    When does the 2011 grant period open?

I have never written a grant befor my two 2009 submissions, both rejected. I will be looking for some help and try again in 2011.
    When you hear other here say, take a grant writing class, we are not doing it to promote a grant writer. We say it because that seems to be the one constant with grants getting awarded. Then get your department to send you to continuous training every year.

I'm still fuming over this.....grrr!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by ffcopemt View Post
    kurt;

need a quick piece of advice based on your experience administering these grants. Any chance you have a number where i can call to pick your brain for a minute or two?

Thanks
    863-551-9598

Leave a comment:

• FFCOPEMT
    replied
    question

Kurt;

Need a quick piece of advice based on your experience administering these grants. Any chance you have a number where I can call to pick your brain for a minute or two?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X