Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection Notice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    2% left

    Anyone else got a denial letter date date to throw in the ring. Sorry Kurt, try again next year

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by lfdmichael View Post
      Anyone else got a denial letter date date to throw in the ring. Sorry Kurt, try again next year

      Yeah, well there is always next year.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
        Yeah, well there is always next year.
        Are you sure? Way things are going AFG might get cut. We all need to make sure that our voices are heard to keep this program.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by rands1 View Post
          Are you sure? Way things are going AFG might get cut. We all need to make sure that our voices are heard to keep this program.
          There is always a pessimist in the crowd, eh? LOL!
          Kurt Bradley
          Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
          " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

          Comment


          • #35
            Previous 1199a award numbers being pulled!

            AFG must be getting close to sending DJs; I have had 2 clients this weekend find that their previous 2010 AFG 1199a award number posted to an old grant are now missing. Bummer!
            Kurt Bradley
            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

            Comment


            • #36
              Looks like a lot of us are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

              However, in good news, our property tax referendum passed on April 5th. 72%-yes votes

              An 80% increase in our fire tax rate will move our budget from $90,000 a year to approximately $165,000.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                AFG must be getting close to sending DJs; I have had 2 clients this weekend find that their previous 2010 AFG 1199a award number posted to an old grant are now missing. Bummer!
                On the bright side they should be near the top of the pecking order for any supplemental funds that are awarded.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by k3twpfire View Post
                  Looks like a lot of us are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

                  However, in good news, our property tax referendum passed on April 5th. 72%-yes votes

                  An 80% increase in our fire tax rate will move our budget from $90,000 a year to approximately $165,000.
                  Wow Steve, way to go buddy, I know a bunch of people in here that would like to hire the public relations firm you used to get that pushed through succesfully.
                  Kurt Bradley
                  Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                  " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    So if we have not received a DJ yet nor an award notice where does that leave us? We did receive an email back in Nov Dec asking for some information on our grant ( Not the 10 questios). Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by RENOFIRE View Post
                      So if we have not received a DJ yet nor an award notice where does that leave us? We did receive an email back in Nov Dec asking for some information on our grant ( Not the 10 questios). Thanks
                      More than likely, you will not get funded this year unfortunatley at this point in time.Sorry, try again! Never say die!
                      Kurt Bradley
                      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RENOFIRE View Post
                        So if we have not received a DJ yet nor an award notice where does that leave us? We did receive an email back in Nov Dec asking for some information on our grant ( Not the 10 questios). Thanks
                        What were you asked?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          The grant was for sprinklers/fire alarm system in our main station. The questions were regarding sq footage of the stations living space.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Sounds like you're in an unfortunate situation. They were checking your square footage during the tech review process which means it scored well and should have been funded. Had 2 clients have those same questions and awarded this year.

                            If there was something else they caught, you might have been cut for another reason.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                              More than likely, you will not get funded this year unfortunatley at this point in time.Sorry, try again! Never say die!
                              Is there any way to confirm this? We are in the same boat. No rejection, but no email or news either.
                              Thanks !

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by mdc700 View Post
                                Is there any way to confirm this? We are in the same boat. No rejection, but no email or news either.
                                Thanks !
                                Well, no there isn't; the only true confirmation anyone will get is the rejection notice when the eventually drop. The statement i made is based upon the circumstances you are seeing right now;

                                1.) The program is almost out of the money it had for 2010 in the awards already given
                                2.) There have been no more significant updating of anyone's applications for several weeks now
                                3.) Some of the client's who had 2010 AFG award #s posted to thier old 1199as, have had them removed now
                                4.) Information related to some of us who were in attendance at AFGs seminars presented at FDIC in Indy a couple of weeks ago indicates exactly what we are now seeing

                                Couple all of those things together and your picture becomes pretty defined that if you have not had some sort of positive action expressed to you at this point from AFG, then its not looking real good for an award this year.
                                Last edited by ktb9780; 04-14-2011, 07:54 AM.
                                Kurt Bradley
                                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X