Rejection Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Notice

Now that there is approx. 1 round left, when do they plan on sending out the final rejection letter?

Originally posted by CTJAKE View Post
    Now that there is approx. 1 round left, when do they plan on sending out the final rejection letter?
    Talk was this week. If it happens today, probably late this PM when the DJ's go out.

Comment

I think I can hear the fat lady warming up her vocal cords :={

Comment

Thank God we got our Congrats. letter this morning. But we still got 2 more we have not heard from. Hope the fat lady cools down alittle.
        If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
          I think I can hear the fat lady warming up her vocal cords :={
          So that's what I heard and I thought it was the moose mating call.

Comment

Nope, it was me screaming "THANK YOU GOD".LOL
            Prob. sounded like a moose
            Last edited by EMT6126; 04-01-2011, 12:36 PM.
            If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Now I am really getting nervous. Have all the congrats letters gone out for next weeks grants?

Comment

I'm thinking i really better start working on my next grant since i havent heard either way

Comment

Well I guess I need to prepare my self for my first DJ letter. I hear the first one is always the hardest to except lol

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
                    So that's what I heard and I thought it was the moose mating call.
                    That or the neighbors cat is in heat again, Kinda sounds like an old "Q" that won't get spinning.

Comment

Frankly,
                      I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to spread out the rounds even more.

BTW, is the 2009 SAFER all through? Anymore awardees returning their awards after realizing they are not going to be able to meet the requirements? Just curious as I hardly followed SAFER.

Comment

Originally posted by volfireman034 View Post
                        Well I guess I need to prepare my self for my first DJ letter. I hear the first one is always the hardest to except lol
                        Nah, they all hurt. Knowing that your firefighters will continue to work with subpar equipment and with all the cutbacks there's little the towns can do.
                        Ed

Comment

Been rejected a few times for this and that and i still dont like it! With the cuts in funding every year lucky to get one again. Its a tough pill to swallow when you here of departments getting trucks every year and some departments getting million dollar awards. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good Lord, everybody must be holding their breath and waiting for the "other shoe" to drop from DHS on rejection notices. I don't think I have ever see it this slow on this forum.
                            Kurt Bradley
                            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                              Good Lord, everybody must be holding their breath and waiting for the "other shoe" to drop from DHS on rejection notices. I don't think I have ever see it this slow on this forum.
                              Not gonna lie- i want it to happen so that my stress level will go down.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X