Tic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tic

I have looked around and can not find a hard and fast set for how mant TIC's we can get. Does it depend on how you sale your need? Have 6 front line pieces and 3 stations. Looking for input on how many we should look for.

Originally posted by deluge2 View Post
    I have looked around and can not find a hard and fast set for how mant TIC's we can get. Does it depend on how you sale your need? Have 6 front line pieces and 3 stations. Looking for input on how many we should look for.

The set requirement was dropped a number of years ago. Basically, the request needs to be reasonable. You will probably not get one for each front line vehicle. What would be reasonable; probably 4 TIC's. One for each station and one for the RIT.

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
      The set requirement was dropped a number of years ago. Basically, the request needs to be reasonable. You will probably not get one for each front line vehicle. What would be reasonable; probably 4 TIC's. One for each station and one for the RIT.
      I would include incident command. Or possible a remote viewer for IC.

I doubt they would DJ you for asking for one too many.

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
        I would include incident command. Or possible a remote viewer for IC.

I doubt they would DJ you for asking for one too many.
        If TIC is the only thing you are applying for then I might say this is applicable, but just be mindful of your overall project cost. Are you going to be more competitive with a $27,000 project for 3 cameras or $36,000 for 4 cameras?

Remember that you have to still demonstrate the cost-benefit to having more cameras and with the overall funding level of the program decreasing, this means that you have to be that much more competitive. I would say that this is not the year to test the waters in applying for a TIC for the IC to have when your front line guys don't have them yet.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X