Washer Extractor Narrative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer Extractor Narrative

I am in need of a washer extractor sample narrative. Please send any help to [email protected]

Check your email.

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter500 View Post
      I am in need of a washer extractor sample narrative. Please send any help to [email protected]
      I am also looking for a narrative on a washer extractor narrative. Also another question, is it worth to add the dryer as well. Wondering if we go for both and describe in the narrative or should we stick to just the washer extractor. My email [email protected]

thanks
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mworsman View Post
        I am also looking for a narrative on a washer extractor narrative. Also another question, is it worth to add the dryer as well. Wondering if we go for both and describe in the narrative or should we stick to just the washer extractor. My email [email protected]

thanks
        Mark
        Mark, a dryer is good as well especially in damp, wet, cold climates since this effects "turnaround time to be back in service". Don't forget to extend your cost benefit further by making it a dryer cabinet that can also be fitted with hose drying racks to further extend and gain NFPA compliance with proper hose care and maintenance, since drying out hoses also affects turnaround time.
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
          Mark, a dryer is good as well especially in damp, wet, cold climates since this effects "turnaround time to be back in service". Don't forget to extend your cost benefit further by making it a dryer cabinet that can also be fitted with hose drying racks to further extend and gain NFPA compliance with proper hose care and maintenance, since drying out hoses also affects turnaround time.
          Thanks Kurt I will certainly do this! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by ADC120 View Post
            Check your email.
            Would you send me a copy of that narrative as well? I am seeking to obtain a gear washer/extractor and dryer.

Thanks
            Bob Welch
            [email protected]

Comment

If anyone reading this thread could provide me with any helpful information in regards to an attempt to secure a grant for an extractor machine/dryer, I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Thanks
              Bob Welch
              [email protected]

Comment

I would like to have a copy too. thanks in advance
                [email protected]
                If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Me three please

[email protected]

Comment

I have been tasked with finding a grant for a washer/extractor, and a grant Narrative would be great to have!

[email protected]
                    “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
                    —John 14:6

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
                    —Romans 3:23

Comment

I'll join the bandwagon on narratives for washer extractor and drying cabinet.

Comment

I know it's an older thread but I would appreciate a copy of the narrative as well please.
                        [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X