Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCR Phone Calls

Good Evening All...

I recieved a phone call today from a DHS rep stating that the CFO needed us to check on our DUNS number and that we were not registered in the CCR. It took a few minutes to fix the issue and all is now well.

The reason I post this is that it looks as though it is related to 2010 awards. If you have been selected and your registration has expired or has not been done it appears that they are calling. Anyone else had this issue the past few days?

Thanks,

CRV

We received an email from DHS stating that our DUNS number on our 2010 application (same one we have had for many years) was either expired or invalid and we needed to contact CCR to resolve.

I contacted D&B directly and was advised that our DUNS number was accurate, had not expired but was not active because we needed an info update. I did an info update with what I had off the top of my head and received a final message that the D&S system will email me within 1 - 7 days to advise of approval or more info needed. Then I can contact CCR to check on any additional steps or info needed.

The funny thing was that when doing my update, the file showed that an update was made in either October or November 2010. I am the only dept member who knows about the DUNS number. Last update was done by me by phone with previous chief's name around time that the DUNS number became required for grant applications. However when I opened the update file I found my name as Chief. This was accurate as of 2010 but never entered by me. As a matter of fact, today I had to first register as a system user before being able to update our info.

Wierd, but I guess we'll see what happens.

I think CCR may be a new bureaucratic documentation/verification agency that is required to receive federal funding, but I'm not sure if they are an additional agency to register with or just an information gathering post for earlier registrations.

I also wonder if DHS updated or added info to our file in Oct/Nov 2010 when preparing for out grant award.
    Last edited by BCCB; 02-18-2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: Added last sentence

Comment

CCR was heavily involved in all of the Stimulus Grant monies last year. IT was a pain to jump through all of those hoops to finally get it set up.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X