How to tell who has never applied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell who has never applied?

Is there some way of getting a list of departments who have never applied for an AFG grant? Or who haven't applied lately?

I am seeing lots of nearby departments with equipment that is falling apart. I'd like to approach them to see if we can get together on sponsoring a grantwriting workshop. Knowing their history with the program would help. Am I talking to people who have tried but been unsuccessful, never bothered trying, etc.

Thanks.

If you login you can hit the link where it says check if someone else has started an application for your department and it let's you search that way. Last time I did it if you didn't put anything in the department name it brought back everyone. Been a while since I did that though.

Easiest way is to just ask them directly what they've been doing. Most of the time it's a case of "we're doing fine as we are", until someone gets tired of seeing new toys in other nearby stations.

Will be just south of you teaching a workshop on Monday.
    Brian P. Vickers
    CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
    FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
    www.helpmewithgrants.com
    www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

I just tried a few minutes ago, had to put in dept name and city. Pulled everything right up for my neighbors.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X