Census numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census numbers

I read in another thread that you can be kicked out by the computer for having different census numbers than the computer...is this true? Our Cities population is different than our first due...because of automatic aid contracts...I have always put in our first due, is that why I have been getting denied? This is the kind of info you would like to get in the workshops...

I have never seen this as an issue. They understand that your Response Area is not always going to be geographically the same as the town/city/county.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Not true. Somewhere along the line it will flag your app if your first-due population is way off from a census number, or changed drastically from prior apps. But some areas have explosive growth, some shrink, so as long as it's not something where the census says 5000 and you have 45000 on your app then it really isn't checked. Same as NFIRS, they only make comparisons when something doesn't look right.
      Brian P. Vickers
      CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
      FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
      www.helpmewithgrants.com
      www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

10-4. Thanks

Comment

Now some areas are redistricting. I got an email from my state senator today who did confirm they are doing some changes do to a drop in population.

However I still didn't haven't seen the official numbers change on the fact finder sites that Kurt gave me.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X