Hello and Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Thank you

I just wanted to thank everybody on this board that shares all of their knowledge. I have been perusing the topics on this board and it helped me out a lot. I just received the call from the Senators office saying we were being awarded our grant for PPE. This is the first grant I have written and a lot of information helped me out. Once again thank you.

Originally posted by NY3244MI View Post
    I just wanted to thank everybody on this board that shares all of their knowledge. I have been perusing the topics on this board and it helped me out a lot. I just received the call from the Senators office saying we were being awarded our grant for PPE. This is the first grant I have written and a lot of information helped me out. Once again thank you.
    On behalf of all the contributors that post in here, congratulations on your award and, you are welcome. That is why this forum exists.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Congratulations NY3: The first award is always the best.
      It proves you can be successful at this game.

Most of the folks here are in this for non selfish reasons, To share everything we've learned in order to help each other in being successful at writing grants.
      We all learn from each other and figure out how to fine tune our apps and get the few extra bonus points that put you in the award column.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X