Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFG Statistics as of Round 9

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFG Statistics as of Round 9

    Congrats to all of the winners this week.

    Appropriation for 2010:

    Total: $339,400,000
    OPS: $241,900,000
    VEH: $97,500,000

    Awards Round 9:

    OPS: 284 awards......$21,023,473
    VEH: 36 awards......$7,369,649

    Total Awards To Date:

    1225 awards: $123,235,752

    Breakdown:

    OPS: 1011 awards......$76,363,134
    VEH: 214 awards.......$46,872,618

    Funds Remaining:

    OPS: $165,536,866 (68%)
    VEH: $50,627,382 (52%)

    Average Award:

    OPS: $75,532
    VEH: $219,031

    Estimated Awards Remaining:

    OPS: 2192
    VEH: 231

    Average Awards/Round:

    136

    Estimated Rounds Remaining:

    18

  • #2
    Hey, a decent round.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good : now that thats out of the way, maybe they can some some more 1199's posted.

      Like ours :-}

      Comment


      • #4
        island,
        I recieved 1199 around Dec 31, recieved 10 questions, a couple of weeks ago. sent those back in. Mayor recieved phone call from a Rep asking if we still wanted the grant. He said yes. Still no award!!!

        I am going crazy!!!, I am still checking 1199 to see if it is still there. I am going to go back to the bar and get another drink, oh the pain, agony,

        This is for a new tanker grant!

        can someone show me back to the bar please, hic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flochief View Post
          island,
          I recieved 1199 around Dec 31, recieved 10 questions, a couple of weeks ago. sent those back in. Mayor recieved phone call from a Rep asking if we still wanted the grant. He said yes. Still no award!!!

          I am going crazy!!!, I am still checking 1199 to see if it is still there. I am going to go back to the bar and get another drink, oh the pain, agony,

          This is for a new tanker grant!

          can someone show me back to the bar please, hic.
          Come on, I'll lead the way, I'll buy another round for both of us!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Got $9000 for our first TIC today. Thanks all for sharing your collective knowledge!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Leedsfighting17 View Post
              Got $9000 for our first TIC today. Thanks all for sharing your collective knowledge!!
              Congrats Leeds! Got my award a couple rounds ago for the same: bids to be opened in 2 weeks. Maybe I'll see you in TIC training!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by medic190 View Post
                Congrats Leeds! Got my award a couple rounds ago for the same: bids to be opened in 2 weeks. Maybe I'll see you in TIC training!!!
                Do you know what companies put bids in yet?

                Comment

                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                Collapse

                Upper 300x250

                Collapse

                Taboola

                Collapse

                Leader

                Collapse
                Working...
                X