Turnout Gear for 2011 Fire Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnout Gear for 2011 Fire Act

I am starting to prepare for the upcoming years grant opportunities. This year we are going to be persuing turnout gear. I was wondering if anyone has successful narratives for turnout gear. I would appreciate any assistance that you could provide. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Gool luck everyone!

Rob

Speaking of the 2011 round I hope they release the new census numbers before the grant application is due in. I would hate to put in the old numbers and they kick it because the computer has the new numbers.

Comment

Census report schedule

http://www.census.gov/population/www/cen2010/glance/

So depends on how slow FG is this year. Likely will not have 2010 #. But can use 2000 census or 2009 estimate as beneficial you your case.

Comment

Talked to some folks at the Census last week. The person told me that the numbers would be released in batches. First the Congressional districts had to be notifed first then the general public on website would be posted.

The numbers would be released starting in Feb. if all went well.

ms

Comment

Just hope the new congress funds the program. That would be the fnext step....

Comment

Originally posted by EMS142 View Post
            I am starting to prepare for the upcoming years grant opportunities. This year we are going to be persuing turnout gear. I was wondering if anyone has successful narratives for turnout gear. I would appreciate any assistance that you could provide. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Gool luck everyone!

Rob
            Narrative sent
            Mike

Comment

Midwestchief, i sent you one check your e mail.
              Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Limeforever View Post
                Just hope the new congress funds the program. That would be the fnext step....
                I would say that the area that has the best chance to retain funding will be the security/emergency services.

Dump the rest. LOL

Comment

Thank you chief if I can ever assist you please feel free to ask. Good luck with the grants.

Rob

Comment

EMS142 did you get the one I think I sent to you or did I send it to midwestchief. Please let me know who got it. I emptied out my sent box so I don't remember where it went.

Comment

T/O Gear narrative?

We will be requesting help for turnout gear this year as well. If anyone would be kind enough to share a successful narrative for it I have our successful narratives for SCBA, Breathing Air Compressor, Engine Refurb, communications, and SAFER to send back. Our department is a four station career 3,500 call a year urban department.

My work email is [email protected]

My thanks as always to Brian and Kurt and all the others folks out there helping us! Bring on the snow.

Comment

What are the cost limits for turn outs for 2011? ( Helmet, coat, pants, gloves, boots, hood)

Comment

Should be in line with the 2010 pricing. Right around $2,500 total.

Comment

T/O Gear narrative?

We will be requesting help for turnout gear this year as well. If anyone would be kind enough to share a successful narrative for it I have our successful narratives for SCBA, Breathing Air Compressor, Engine Refurb, communications, and SAFER to send back. Our department is a four station career 3,500 call a year urban department.

My work email is [email protected]

My thanks as always to Brian and Kurt and all the other folks out there helping us! Bring on the snow.

Comment

Jacket 900, pants 800, helments 200, boots 300, hood 25?, gloves?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X